The DJ House is your number one authorized dealer for quality, wholesale DJ equipment. We offer the best service, and we guarantee our prices are lower than our competitors. Unless otherwise noted, all DJ equipment is factory sealed and includes all manufacturer's warranties. Most of our equipment comes with free shipping within the US.
- Deal of the Hour
Expires in 24 minutes
Blizzard Lighting wiCICLE System (wiPAK)Product Description:
Blizzard wiPack (Blizzard Lighting wiCicle System) - 1x Transmitter, 1x Receiver
Blizzard wiPak - wiCICLE Starter Package
We now offer the wiCICLE™ Skywire receiver, wiCICLE™ wireless DMX transmitter, and accessories all in one handy package! Pick up a wiPak™ and you will have everything you need to get started in the world of wireless DMX.
Blizzard Lighting's wiCICLE wireless DMX system is a powerhouse in a tiny package! Not much bigger than a standard XLR connector, the wiCICLE™ releases you from the crushing chains of cable-fed DMX lighting. (Maybe we're being a bit over dramatic, but it is liberating!)
The wiCICLE™ system features 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups allowing up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference! (multiple systems required)
Despite their small size, the wiCICLE™ Skywire and wiCICLE transmitter make one powerful system, capable of reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight. And rest assured, our wiCICLE products work flawlessly with any of our other wireless DMX products such as the LightCaster™ wireless DMX transceiver, and all Blizzard Skywire wireless controllers such as the Kontrol 5 Skywire!
• Frequency-Agile 2.4Ghz Wireless DMX system with 512 channels and 7 groups
• Ultra-compact form factor - no extra boxes, just plug and play!
• Very easy to use
• Up to 1000 feet transmission (line of sight)
• Up to 7 systems may operate simultaneously
• One transmitter can communicate with multiple receivers
• 7-color LED for ease of programming
• Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
• Channels: 512
• Frequency Groups: 7
• Transmitter power: 20dBm
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
• Power Supply: 5VDC, 500mA (adaptors included)