ConditionThis item is brand new, factory sealed. It includes the full factory warranty and all applicable factory rebates.
- FREE shipping
- FREE Tech Support
- ID Theft Protection
- No Sales Tax (outside NJ)
Ape Labs ApeCoin v2 (Ape Labs Coin 2)
WANT A SAMPLE? Use this link!
Small DJ Uplight & Party Light
Ape Labs is known to be "Tiny but Mighty". The original Ape Labs Coin took that to the next level, weighing in at only about a half-pound, and still packing a powerful punch!
The Ape Labs Coin 2.0 ups the ante signicantly, as it comes in at the same size, but is more than 2x the brightness of the previos generation Coin. It is extremely versatile as all of the Can 2.0 accessories fit on the Coin 2.0. The Coin 2.0 is essentially the Can 2.0, but without the battery. This reduces the size and reduces the price. It's perfect for installations and mobile set-ups that don't need battery....or it can be easily converted into a battery fixture by adding a USB battery bank. Simply plug one, two, or three Coin 2.0's into a standard USB battery bank and you'll be totally wireless, just like the Can 2.0!
Plus, the new AmberWhite LED technology allows color for reproduction that was never possible before. With 29 built-in color presets designed specifically for the event industry by industry professionals, the Coin 2.0 allows the user to create incredible lighting designs with just the push of a button. Crafted in Germany with a careful balance of totally reengineered optics merged with the warmth of the AmberWhite LED technology, the Coin 2.0 is an incredibly flexible fixture, excellent for uplighting, unique Fresnel effect uplighting, ambient lighting, dance floor lighting, stage lighting, design washes, table lighting, pin spotting, room washing, tube effects, and beyond.
- 1x 15 Watt RGBaW with AmberWhite LED Technology (Now 2.27x Brighter at Same Wattage)
- Single Color LUX as high as 3,460 @1m (see table below)
- Refreshed optics for optimal brightness without sacrificing battery life (when used with battery bank)
- Standard with Fresnel Effect Lens. Available Par Wash Optics: 10°, 15°, 25°, & 45°
- 2.27x brightness of previous generation Can, 82% as bright as original Maxi (45 Watts)
- USB Powered. Any standard USB port will work, including a USB battery bank
- Solid State, Fanless operation
- 29 carefully curated color presets designed for weddings & events
- IP65 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Free standing or mountable via M6 Thread
- For version with built-in battery, Check out the Can 2.0
- PWM (LED refresh rate) adjustable via smartphone app (500Hz to 4000Hz)
- Compatible with smartphone app via Connect hardware
- 100% Designed, Engineered, & Hand Assembled in Germany
Control / Operation:
Ape Labs is known to "Keep it Simple" when it comes to controlling lights. A beginner with no instructions can typically operate an Ape Labs fixture within seconds of picking up an ApeRemote or opening the app. But its simplicity does not lack in features. Two of the most famous features are "Grouping" and "MusikMode".
Grouping allows the user to create DMX-Like shows on the fly by grouping any number of mixed & matched Ape Labs SKUs on up to four groups. Then being able to control groups individually or universally.
MusikMode will automatically create a music-based light show with the press of a button. It uses proprietary technology that analyzes the sound in the room and total number of Ape Labs fixtures to build a constantly evolving light show. Just don't call it "Sound Active".
Wireless Lighting Control Specs:
- Wireless DMX: 4, 7, or 8 Channel Modes (W-App / Connect required, 5,300ft Range)
- Wireless KNX (W-App / Connect required, 5,300ft Range)
- Wireless Android / iOS App (W-App / Connect required, 5,300ft Range)
- Wireless Remote Control (ApeRemote required, 200ft Range)
- Wireless range increases as more fixtures are added since all lights repeat the signal
- Pairing is possible with ApeRemotes or W-Apps to increase number of groups or universes in the room
- Ape Labs Connect will save settings and programs to the cloud for cross device operations or community sharing
- Free software/firmware updates via W-App or Connect
Ape Labs Coin 2.0 Specs:
- Powered via USB cable
- Made from stainless steel
- wavelength red = 622.5nm
- wavelength green = 522.5nm
- wavelength blue = 457.5nm
- AmberWhite Color Temperature = 2700K
- Color rendering in CRI (Ra) = 90
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) = 500Hz - 4000Hz
- flicker free = Yes
- Dimmable = Yes
- Total lamp luminous flux = 545 lm
When comparing Ape Labs LUX values to competitor values, make sure to look at single color ratings. If only a single LUX value is given for a fixture, it's most likely an "All On" rating. This means that every color is combined when rating.
The Ape Labs Coin 2.0 IP comes standard with 65° Effect Lens, but four alternative optics are available. Below are the LUX ratings for each color, with each beam angle, at both 1m and 2m distances.
**With 15 degree wash optics, the Coin 2.0 LUX ratings average 227% (or 2.27x brighter) than the original Coin @2m
APE LABS BUYING GUIDE
WHAT'S IN THE BOX? Ape Labs lights are sold in three popular forms:
- "SOLO" means you're only getting the light itself, without the remote or power supply. Wireless control is essential for all Ape Labs products, and either a USB Battery Bank or USB power supply would be required. Therefore, "SOLO" purchases will require additional accessories that are not included in the package to use your light. However, the Ape Labs ApeRemote and/or Connect App can control an unlimited number of Ape Labs SKUs and are compatible with every product on the market. Similarly, the Ape Labs USB Hub (2-Port) can power up to (4) Coins and the Super USB Hub (6-Port) can power up to (24) Coins, with the use of USB Splitters. Reusing accessories for multiple lights can reduce investment costs.
- "SETS" (such as a "Set of 2" or "Set of 4") include the universal remote and enough power supplies for all of the lights in the listed set. The package does not include a bag or case, though.
- "PACKS" (such as a "RoadPack" or "TourPack") include the universal remote, a case or bag, and a way to charge all fixtures. The Flight Cases have integrated power supplies built-in, so external power supplies aren't necessary. However, buying a "PACK" will always include a way to power every fixture.
- Dimensions Coin 2.0: 1.5 x 2.4in
- Weight: 0.55 lbs
Bill Me Later
Choose PayPal when you checkout.
Get approved in seconds
No need to have a PayPal account
Lease Station Financing
Get approved in seconds
100% Tax Deductible
Free Lay-Away Program
FREE to use ($10 initial charge is applied to final payment)
No credit checks
No penalties for missing a payment
Pay as little or as much as you want at a time & we ship when paid off
No minimum order.
Please contact us to get started.